The ZK-X is an extra strong knee support for moderate to severe sprains of the ACL, MCL, and LCL. The lateral/medial hinged support system provides an additional level of support to the knee joint.
The ZK-X is an Extra Strong knee support with a semi-open design for superior fit and slipping prevention. Crisscrossed and parallel straps provide effective compression and increase anterior stability to lower leg. External medial and lateral metal hinges improve medial/ lateral stability, enabling smooth flexion and extension. Adjustment straps on top/front and lower/rear help lock brace in place. This product is designed for either preventative and/or post injury support after moderate or severe knee sprain. Ideal for ACL, MCL, and LCL support.
WARNING: his product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Exoskeletal four-way ligament (ACL/MCL/LCL/ PCL) support with individualized fit and multifunction design
- Advanced material fabrication with lightweight construction
- Open panel design with adjustable fasteners provides individualized fit, enhanced comfort and variable compression levels
- Stabilizes the kneecap while body is in motion
- Pre-curved design to provide full Range of Motion for maximized performance levels
- Ventilated flow through design keeps you cool while in motion